Your R&D Grant specialist
1300 886 347
(03) 9028 8267
Who can claim R&D rebate?
• A body corporate that is incorporated under Australian law
• A Foreign company that is a resident in Australia
• A foreign company with a permanent establishment in Australia
What expenses can be claimed?
• All eligible R&D expenses that fall under the core and supporting activities of a project/development
• Eligible expenditure includes things like depreciation on plant and equipment, salaries and wages, contractor costs, trial expenditure and direct expenditure such as raw materials.
How far back can we claim expenses?
•The R&D grant allows a company to claim on expenses that have been accumulated over the prior financial year.
How do I know that I am eligible?
Our R&D specialist provides 1 on 1 consultations to take an assessment of your business. We will examine all your business activities in order to examine the expenditures that can be eligible for the R&D rebate. Please contact us to book your free consultation and see how much money you can claim back!