If you struggle to keep your books up to date, or you do them by hand, the following common challenges might sound familiar:
• Poor tracking of payments (leading to overdue invoices and late contractor payments)
• Lack of tracking change orders (leading to job profit reductions)
• Ineffective inventory control (leading to over- and under-stocking)
• Ineffective job costing (leading to a loss on completed jobs and/or cash flow issues)
• Lack of understanding of Taxable Payment Reporting (leading to costly and time-consuming problems with the ATO)
Thankfully, with proper construction bookkeeping and reporting practices, you can avoid and mitigate all these challenges.
For our fixed price Tax Compliance Plus service, we offer:
- On time lodgement for all tax compliance: including BAS, tax returns, and other tax reports;
- Quarterly business financial reports: with highlights of your key financial performance, including cash flow position, ATO balance, and business performance;
- Annual planning for your business & family budget: to help you ease the stress of managing cash flow;
- Free annual industrial report: with comprehensive analysis of your business environment, helping you to reveal the market changes and business opportunities;
- Unlimited phone consultation: with your dedicated accountant without additional charge. Get all your accounting question answered!
This comprehensive accounting service is designed to help small business owners:
- Offload the pressure to handle tax compliance and stay focus on operating the business;
- Fully utilize the accountant to realize the business potential and build a secure financial future.
We’re here to help answer your questions. Accounting matters can be complicated, and our experts are on hand to help inform you of every aspect regarding your topic. We take great pride in using our expertise for you and look forward to hearing from you.